Business Development Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5966)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
COMMUTABLE AREAS: SOUTH EAST/EAST ANGLIA/EAST MIDLANDS
(Please contact me for further location details)
£Basic Salary relevant to experience, quality and potential + full Benefits package + Relocation Assistance if required
Our client is a leading of bespoke flexible packaging solutions supplier for the presentation, protection and extended shelf life of a whole range of ambient, chilled & frozen convenience foods, snacks and confectionery.
Currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to build on their strong market position by focusing on growth within their international and domestic markets. Within 3 years you will be managing a significant portfolio of customers.
You MUST have a proven track record of flexible packaging experience for food and ideally via a conversion /packaging manufacturing / lamination / material sciences background.
Our client also prefers Candidates live within 1 hour commute of office or can relocate (relocation assistance available for the right candidate). This role will involve occasional international travel with some periods away from home.
- Managing and developing an existing portfolio of domestic and international customers to generate additional gross profit streams.
- Identifying new customers within UK and international markets to generate additional gross profit through sale of existing and new flexible packaging products.
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations and manages risk.
- Ownership and responsibility of a sales order from brief, through manufacture, shipping, and delivery to final payment.
- Establishing optimum route to market for products and in conjunction with the team developing a capable, reliable, ethical and innovative supply base.
- Identifying innovation and trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Prospecting & Closing Skills (Selling to Customer Needs / Ability to Influence)
- Sales Planning
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Financially Astute
- IT literacy
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Mathematical and analytical skills
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly