South West Sales Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5967)
SOUTH WEST SALES MANAGER - POLYTHENE
COMMUTABLE AREAS: WILTSHIRE TO WEST WALES, CORNWALL TO GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Attractive salary dependent on experience + fully funded Company Car + Contribution Pension + Bonus + Laptop
Our client is a leading manufacturer of extruded, printed and converted polythene packaging products for a wide range of uses and applications working in all the major market sectors. Fully BRC/ IoP and ISO:9001 accredited.
An Area Sales Manager is required to cover a territory in the South West of the UK from Wiltshire to West Wales and from Cornwall up to Gloucestershire. The role is to manage existing business and customer accounts with a focus on development of new accounts in the region.
The candidate would be expected to be based from their home. You will need to attend the Company offices on a monthly basis.
- To manage and develop a portfolio of existing accounts and develop new business where possible.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
Our client is a dynamic organisation that prides itself on its flexible and proactive approach to business.
This role will suit a person who has had experience inside a sales organisation and also some experience outside. Probably been on the road for a couple of years, knows what they want to achieve and is looking for a change, someone who is hungry to succeed and also learn more about their business.
Experience in some form of relatable packaging is preferred.
Apply for South West Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly