South West Sales Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5967)
SOUTH WEST SALES MANAGER - POLYTHENE
COMMUTABLE AREAS: WILTSHIRE TO WEST WALES, CORNWALL TO GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Attractive salary dependent on experience + fully funded Company Car + Contribution Pension + Bonus + Laptop
Our client is a leading manufacturer of extruded, printed and converted polythene packaging products for a wide range of uses and applications working in all the major market sectors. Fully BRC/ IoP and ISO:9001 accredited.
An Area Sales Manager is required to cover a territory in the South West of the UK from Wiltshire to West Wales and from Cornwall up to Gloucestershire. The role is to manage existing business and customer accounts with a focus on development of new accounts in the region.
The candidate would be expected to be based from their home. You will need to attend the Company offices on a monthly basis.
- To manage and develop a portfolio of existing accounts and develop new business where possible.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
Our client is a dynamic organisation that prides itself on its flexible and proactive approach to business.
This role will suit a person who has had experience inside a sales organisation and also some experience outside. Probably been on the road for a couple of years, knows what they want to achieve and is looking for a change, someone who is hungry to succeed and also learn more about their business.
Experience in some form of relatable packaging is preferred.