Based: Flexible UK Location
Basic Salary Circa: £80,000 + Bonus (20% Max) + Car/Car Allowance + Pension (5% Matched) + Private Health Scheme
My client is a leading packaging manufacturer with a strong presence in a number of vertical markets including; food-to-go, foodservice, and convenience. As part of a much larger group the business is embarking on a push for growth which has seen them complete a number of strategic acquisitions in the last twelve months. As part of this strategy they are looking for a Sales Director with the capacity to deliver results whilst also growing with the business to meet its long-term needs. Managing circa £35m in revenue you will seek to drive a high-performance culture, leading from the front in negotiations with large blue-chip FMCG manufacturers.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will hold the sales P+L for this operating subsidiary.
- Responsible for a team of four Sales Managers and additional sales and customer service support functions.
- To develop a suitable Key Account strategy aimed at assessing the true growth potential of each KA.
- A commensurate sales leader you will be able to negotiate and build relationships within tough environments. An active network and ability to converse with the purchasing leads of major corporate organisations is a must.
- A strong coaching mentality, you will enjoy getting hold of a fledgling team and delivering the training and development to spur the business on to growth.
- A proven track-record of business achievement within a rigid packaging environment preferably with experience of the food packaging industry.
- Ideally degree educated, although this is not a prerequisite.
- You will possess a collaborative leadership style able to act as an ambassador for the business both internally and externally.
- A thoroughly developed knowledge and network within UK food manufacture is highly sought after.
- An effective relationship builder you will be able to forge ever stronger ties with key strategic customers.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by sharing your CV profile.