Quality & Continuous Improvement Specialist | Labels & Materials | Scotland
Highly capable, well-invested and rapidly growing labelling materials powerhouse with a wide reaching client base, superb range of products and services to offer and an exceptional reputation in the industry. A fantastic opportunity to join a highly profitable company benefiting from an exemplary reputation and expansive production capability with huge future progression opportunities.
Quality & Continuous Improvement Specialist | Labels & Materials | Scotland | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Very successful, growth oriented company focusing on performance and special effects labels, papers, films, tickets and tags to the world’s most prominent convertors, printers and packers. International player holding a leading position, in the digital and drinks sectors especially, they are a company that pride themselves on ensuring a product range boasting ‘best-in-class’ performance and functionality.
On a day-to-day basis as Quality & Continuous Improvement Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Leading quality reviews and monitoring performance
- Co-ordination of all QA tasks
- Leading all quality audits and controlling and reporting on all internal audit schedules
- Managing the Quality Management Systems
- Overseeing the maintenance of all ISO accreditations
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and implementing change
- Liaising with other areas of the business
Key attributes required:
- Previous quality and continuous improvement experience is essential
- Packaging background essential
- Previous labels experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and proven experience leading change
- Six Sigma experience is an advantage
- Competent in Word and Excel packages
An outstanding opportunity to drive your career forward into a leadership position where the future development opportunities within the company are vast.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.