Coding & Marking Sales Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5978)
CODING & MARKING SALES MANAGER
£33-40K basic salary + 3% on all new sales + Other Benefits
Our client designs and manufactures continuous ink jet printers to apply identifying marks such as best before dates, traceability codes, logos and batch codes to almost any kind of material or surface. Over 30 years' experience in industrial coding and marking, serving the following industries: food & beverage, building materials, life sciences and cosmetics, aerospace, automotive and electronics.
They currently require a Sales Manager to cover the Midlands. A Northern England location could also be considered.
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working with Sales Manager and Site Manager to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to work both as a team player and on their own using their own initiative.
Apply for Coding & Marking Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly