Business Development Manager | Chemicals, Inks & Food – Rigid Plastics, Containers, Tubs & IBCs | Na
With extensive experience in their market and specialising in rigid containers into the chemical, inks and food markets, this well established company is enjoying expansion which continues into 2019. An exceptional role for an enthusiastic and dynamic new business development manager to who is looking to take the next step up in their career.
Business Development Manager | Chemicals, Inks & Food – Rigid Plastics, Containers, Tubs & IBCs | Nationwide | £30k - £35k + Bonus/OTE: £45k+
Working with some of the most well known retailers and brands, this is a well established and progressive company offering a range of packaging and specialising in rigid plastics, IBCs and containers. Working with a wide variety of industries, this company is highly thought of within the industry and well accredited.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling rigid plastic packaging including containers, tubs & IBCs
- Targeting end users in to the chemical, inks and food market sectors
- Cross selling the groups range of packaging solutions
- Covering the UK Nationwide, based in the North West
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record winning new business
- Experience in plastic packaging essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
An interesting opportunity to work with a true market leader within the packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.