Business Development Manager | Print Consumables – inks, sleeves, plates, blankets, rollers | UK
Impressive global organisation with a committed approach to the highest standards of delivery to ensure a quality product and high level of customer experience. Innovation and creativity are key to the success of the business and this role requires a knowledgeable and charismatic sales person who is experienced in selling print consumables into packaging, print and repro markets.
Business Development Manager | Print Consumables – inks, sleeves, plates, blankets, rollers – packaging & print | UK Nationwide | £45k - £55k + Bonus/OTE: £60k+
A well established, forward thinking company who are committed to continual investment in their staff and products. Creating a wider network within the industry to help grow the business. An outstanding opportunity for a Business Development Manager with a strong background in sales, looking to further progress and take the next step in their career.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling print consumables
- Targeting end users in to the packaging, print and repro markets
- Covering the UK Nationwide
- Developing existing accounts
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in selling print consumables essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through a solutions approach to selling
A fantastic opportunity to work with this innovative company within the packaging arena with a real opportunity for career development.