Production Manager - Manufactured Packaging
3 days left
- Full Time
Salary Range Approx. £50-55K + 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 6% Of Annual Salary Into Pension + 2 X Yearly Salary Death In Service
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm with agreed flexibility
Our client is a manufacturer of packaging solutions based in the North of England. They specialise in quality products and exceptional customer service.
Previous senior management experience, within a production environment, is essential for this role. Along with an excellent understanding of Quality, BRC Global Standards and Health & Safety, within a production environment.
The chosen candidate will manage approximately 50 staff over two sites.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- You should be a self-motivated and have previous experience of recruiting for and providing leadership within a production department
- Strong organisational and planning skills are required to work under pressure in a fast moving business environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing, is essential
- You must have a proven ability to lead, coach, motivate and maximise the capability of others to deliver and exceed company objectives
- A commercial awareness is required to plan, schedule and manage production resources whilst meeting the customer needs within quality, time and cost specifications
- Driving productivity
- Improving efficiencies
- Reducing controllable waste
- Reducing unnecessary costs
- Ensure all company guidelines, quality procedures, HSE and BRC global standards are followed
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Enhancing production capabilities and delivering capital projects
Apply for Production Manager - Manufactured Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly