German Speaking Business Development Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5990)
GERMAN SPEAKING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PACKAGING
ALL UK/ EUROPEAN LOCATIONS CONSIDERED
Attractive Basic Salary and Benefits Package (This is a newly created role in the business and therefore my client has no fixed package to adhere to)
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of flexible protective packaging solutions, producing a range of high performance films into food and non-food markets globally. The company is actively looking for a German national or a salesperson with fluency in German to represent them in German speaking markets.
The role will be focussed on contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them that company products and services can best satisfy those needs; closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions; and providing an unparalleled after-sales service all while enhancing business relationships and developing new products with the customer.
- Promote Company activities through selling existing products and develop new accounts through product development.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities are available.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- To develop new products through discussion with new and existing clients anywhere in the world.
- To organise deliveries, to follow up on the sales and ensure payments are complete.
- To handle complaints to a resolution.
- To meet and exceed sales budgets.
- An enquiring mind.
- Computer literate.
- Well organised.
- A go getter who wants to carve out a career in sales with all its rewards.
- Willing to travel to worldwide to close deals.
The proven ability to sell and develop business relationships within food packaging or medical device industries and beyond will be crucial in this role.
Our client requires an autonomous, motivated sales professional who already understands the food packaging and / or medical device markets in Europe and has the enthusiasm to be able to contribute significantly to development of business in the region.
You need to be organised, forward thinking, self -motivated, have an enquiring mind and be able to work alone and as part of a team.