Internal Sales Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | East Sussex
We are looking for a motivated individual who is on their way up in their career – a go getter with the panache to provide excellent service to a high calibre client base of blue chip brands and retailers as part of a long-term career move.
Internal Sales Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | East Sussex | £25k+
A desirable company to work for with unrivalled capabilities, you will be working for one of the leading suppliers of corrugated packaging whose roster of clients couldn’t be more inspiring. ISO accredited with the ability to supply complete, cost effective packaging solutions this is a company set up to provide an unrivalled service to their customer base across the UK.
On a daily basis the role of Internal Sales Coordinator will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for new and existing customers looking to place orders or query existing orders
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Working with the team to provide exceptional internal customer service to ensure impeccable job delivery
- Maintaining customer relationships, spotting upsell opportunities and ensuring their current and future needs are recognised and met
Key attributes required:
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop rapport
- A background in a similar role with experience in order processing and managing costs and quotations would be preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An understanding/background of the packaging industry would be an advantage
- MIS knowledge would be a definite preference but full training will be given to the successful applicant
- Strong MS Office skills
Definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in. A fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression and stability within an ambitious UK company.
If the role is of interest, in the first instance please apply online attaching a current CV.