Interim Packaging Technologist (9 months)
Food Packaging Technologist to support with the day to day activity of Packaging Development within the R&D team, to deliver the 2019 innovation pipeline within the agreed budgets and timescale.
- Responsible for the execution of factory trials (including packing, transit trials and outcome reporting) for new packaging items, to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Responsible for the generation and approval of the relevant documentation for new and amended packaging items – including Packaging BOMS, pallet configurations and outercase artwork.
- Responsible for the approval of the packaging element of new artworks
- Work with suppliers to ensure that the packaging information held by the business is correct and kept up to date.
- Key interfaces :
- Supply chain team – to ensure communication on project/ SKU status is accurate and timely.
- Marketing and Commercial teams – to ensure that tasks are completed in line with required timescales for launches.
- Production teams – to facilitate factory trials in a timely manner, with the required testing being conducted.
- Packaging suppliers – including Technical and Commercial contacts
Apply for Interim Packaging Technologist (9 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly