Mechanical & Electrical Engineer - Packaging
SOUTH EAST - (Please contact me for further location details)
Up To Circa £45K + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (1 Hour Lunch) - Can Be Flexible On Working Hours with the possibility to work longer days Monday to Thursday and then off Fridays (to be discussed at interview stage)
Our Client is a well-established printed packaging manufacturer supplying into a wide range of market sectors in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical / Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Process improvement skills would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Management of machine consumables and liason with suppliers
- Assist with project management i.e. installation of new equipment
- Ensure machines are safe to operate at all times
- Attend shift meetings as necessary
- Liaison with suppliers/contractors as and when necessary
- Ensure Production is fully competent to carry out devolved engineering tasks
- Complete preventative maintenance on all machines
- Carry out machine improvements to ensure optimum efficiency of machines
- Breakdown response ensuring smooth running of machines