Packaging Area Sales Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK6008)
AREA SALES MANAGER
ANY ENGLAND LOCATION
£35-45K + Bonus Incentive + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a specialist UK and International manufacturer and distributor of food packaging for all sectors of the food processing and foodservice industry.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for day to day commercial issues and management of a geographical region. They will work closely with the internal Customer Service team to maximise sales and profit on a monthly basis, communicate directly with Customers to manage stocks and sales forecast. The candidate can be based in any location in England and the territory will be defined around you, however someone in the Midlands or South would be an advantage.
A sales / commercial background is essential in this role, preferably you will have a recent successful track record in food packaging sales to Blue Chip Food Processors in the UK.
- Customer Focus
- Developing / maximising profit / opportunities
- Customer Sales forecast management
- Sales margin management at Customer and Product level
- Sales Exhibitions
- New markets research
- Meeting / Exceeding Targets
- Maintenance of Customer Records
- Promotion of company products and values.
- Development of Customer Relationships
- Monitor and report competitor activity
Key Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within the business, can adapt to changing environments, self-starter, handle pressure, work in a team, and above all have a positive can do approach whilst always creating customer value.
- Excellent communications Organisational and administrative skills
- IT Skills
- Commercial Background Knowledge of the market / customer sector
- Ability to create customer relationships
- Ability to make informed decisions with limited information
- Ability to negotiate
The candidate must have flexibility with travelling and hours.