Corrugated Packaging Structural Designer
Our client supplies a full range of customers with the design and manufacture of bespoke corrugated packaging solutions and in-house printing. They are looking for a Corrugated Packaging Structural Designer to become lead designer for the company.
What sets our client apart from its competition is the quality of their people. They are looking for someone with experience, expertise, creativity and can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will have the ability to help supply customers with truly superior packaging solution and will constantly strive to improve all aspects of their performance.
Working with AGCad software, you will design mainly conventional corrugated packaging. You will be responsible for collaborating with internal and external customers to create designs for new products and redesign packaging for existing customers. You will ensure designs reflect customer requirements; provide detailed and accurate designs to manufacturing operators; and product market defining designs that are creative and innovative.
Your role will also include taking responsibility for ordering cutting forms and print stereos.
Handling circa 20-30 projects at a time, you must have strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
Required and Experience
- Experience working in structural design role within the packaging industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to present, communicate, and deliver information to leadership and clients
- Collaborative and works for all to succeed. Engages collaboration technology as needed
- Proficient in creating 3D CAD models
- Ability to effectively utilise 2D and 3D CAD software, spreadsheets and word processing software
- Effective time management
Note: relocation assistance is on offer if required
Apply for Corrugated Packaging Structural Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly