New Business Development Manager - Cartons
HOMEBASED - ANY UK LOCATION
Up to Circa £40K + Commission + Company Car
Our client is based in the South and is one of the UK's largest printed packaging companies, due to expansion and recent investment in Digital Machinery they are looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager to join their team.
Candidates will have a proven track record selling printed packaging, B1 litho printing, finishing, and digital printing folding box board or cartons.
The role is homebased and can cover any area of the UK.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must have a track record in new business development
- Able to work on own initiative, therefore self-motivated with excellent communication skills, able to sell solutions as well as quality and service
- Be comfortable, experienced and capable with commercial negotiations
- Achieve agreed sales and added value new business targets for the territory
- Developing in conjunction with management, yearly budgets/quarterly sales plans and appropriate quantified action plans
- Excellent organisational skills including follow-up and accountability
- A sense of urgency, to address requests effectively without neglect to details
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times