Packaging Technologist - FMCG Food
You will be joining a european food manufacturing business based in Northamptonshire. That tailors bespoke packaging, gift and own / private label solutions to the top UK grocers for seasonal and on going brands in the FMCG market. You will be working with Product Managers across Europe to manage the introduction of new products into the UK market place.
SALARY: £28000 to £30000
· Generous Holiday Allowance starting at 23 days plus Bank Holidays.
· No shifts - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
· Company Pension.
· Training and development opportunities to suit the business and role.
· On-site Parking
JOB SPECIFICATION: Packaging Technologist - FMCG Food
We require our Packaging Technologist to lead and manage the following tasks;
· Project Co-ordination; communicate across the internal teams the various packaging projects. You will liaise with key members of sales teams, export, Technical, NPD Technologists, Process Managers, and Purchasing.
· You will source and negotiate pricing on all new packaging projects for the UK brands.
· Manage the external agencies involved with design and print.
· Set up and co-ordinate new article codes and other data.
· Fully support the sales team with new label concepts.
· Be able to prepare presentations for company and product presentations.
· Fully represent and support internal and external teams with packaging and product enquires, you will be liaising with various large supermarkets and their wider teams.
REQUIREMENTS: Packaging Technologist - FMCG Food
Working in the varied role you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
· Previous experience in NPD and packaging solutions.
· Knowledge of FMCG processes and large UK retailers.
· Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Be creative and have a good understanding of the UK market and packaging solutions that are cost effective and aimed at the luxury or mainstream consumer market.
An established consumer brand with manufacturing sites in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Holland and Belgium.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Packaging Technologist, Packaging Manager, Product Manager, Procurement Packaging Co-ordinator, Branding and Packaging, Food Labelling, Category Packaging Manager, Packaging Development Technologist, Packaging Assistant,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Kerry Austin quoting Packaging Technologist - FMCG Food and reference KA15515 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.