1X Cut & Crease Minder and 1X Gluing Operator - Cartons
6 days left
- Full Time
SOUTH EAST (Please contact me for further location details)
HOURS: Continental Shifts - 12 Hour Days
£25K - £28K (Depending on Experience) + 24 Days Holiday + Pension + Healthcare (After Probation Period) + Death In Service (After Probation Period)
Our client is a well-established manufacturer operating in printed folded cartons, packaging design, contract manufacturing and global outsourcing.
They are currently looking to recruit a 1X Cut & Crease Minder and 1X Gluing Operator to operate their Bobst Cut and Crease and Gluing Machines.
The client is happy to offer training on the specific machinery for any experienced Machine Operator who is keen to learn new machinery.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Make ready machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets
- Run machines in the most efficient manner and in accordance with set targets
- Be aware of quality levels and to advise the QC staff (as required) of any potential issues
- Be aware of the forward plan and to organise in advance to ensure minimum delay between jobs
- Monitor and record your performance and the work being processed
- Alert Production Planning to any delays to the production schedule
- Ensure at all times that the machine area is tidy and safe and that all machine accessories are kept off the floor when not in use
- Advise your Manager of the need for machine parts / spares
- Ensure required end of shift / weekly & monthly clean-down and maintenance is undertaken (you will be required to use lubricants)
- Monitor consumables and inform the appropriate personnel if stocks are running low
- Ensure that tea breaks do not exceed 10 minutes from time of leaving machine to time of returning to the machine
- Responsible to the Print, Cut and Crease Manager
Apply for 1X Cut & Crease Minder and 1X Gluing Operator - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly