Sales Manager/Director Designate - Labels
A self-adhesive label specialist is on the search for a talented, driven professional to head up their sales team.
Dynamic, energetic and passionate about the work you do, you will be eager to bring fresh ideas to the table and improve company turnover. Coming from a labels background with successful experience as a senior sales representative or sales manager, you will be able to offer invaluable advice to both staff and clients.
With demonstrated capability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to all levels of the organisation, and a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, your key responsibilities will include the following:
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Manage recruiting, set objectives, coach and monitor performance of sales staff
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by thoroughly understanding their needs
• Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to company directors
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
This role requires not only a charismatic leader with excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills, but also someone with strong business sense and an abundance of industry experience.
Due to the structure of the business, this role offers an excellent career progression opportunity for an individual who is ambitious and able to deliver results.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Sales Manager/Director Designate - Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly