Sales Account Manager | Technical Films & Laminates | Republic of Ireland
Industry renowned for technical films and laminates, impressive client partnership capability, outstanding production facilities and brand-leading flexible packaging products in the food markets – a rare opening for an accomplished Sales Account Manager to work with an active territory and an established client base.
Sales Account Manager | Technical Films & Laminates | Republic of Ireland | Excellent Salary + Bonus/OTE
Award winning organisation specialising in inspired packaging solutions for technical films and laminates – a company whose pedigree can be quantified by a substantial portfolio of successful business relationships with some of the most well known brands. Operating from multi-site purpose built facilities; this is a hugely profitable business that has developed a reputation for reliability and first class service in flexible packaging for the food sector.
As Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing accounts whilst generating high quality new business
- Targeting the Fresh Red Meat/Processed Meats, Dairy, Fish and Ready Meal sectors
- Selling a full range of technical films and laminates
- Selling additional products and systems
- Developing close customer relationships
- Attending and presenting at team meetings
- Developing a strategic plan to meet key account needs
- Contributing to budget planning and territory growth plans
- Covering the Republic of Ireland
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record within the food industry
- Knowledge of Fresh Red Meat/Processed Meats, Dairy, Fish and Ready Meal Packaging trends and markets
- Flexible packaging experience preferred but candidates with labels/cartons sales experience for the food industry will also be considered
- Proven track record of sourcing and winning new business, driving expansion and growing revenue
- Experience of managing and growing accounts whilst developing new business along side
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills are essential
A growing business you can be confident that this is a company you can build your career on. Offering development opportunities in line with your career aspirations, you will become part of a successful team within a company that knows how to evaluate the growth potential of their employees.
Submit your details in the strictest of confidence to be considered.