Sales Manager - Labels & Ribbons
NEW VACANCY! (PK6043)
SALES MANAGER - LABELS & RIBBONS
£40K + £11K OTE + Bonus + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a UK division within an International Group producing bespoke high quality plain self-adhesive and pre-printed labels, ribbons and software. The company supply into a wide range of markets in the UK.
They have a current requirement for a Sales Manager who will be required in the office at least once a week, to grow sales with new business and existing customers within the Consumables Division by targeting elite verticals with the current portfolio of products.
Preferred background in labelling or related consumables sales although other areas of print will be considered.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow consumables sales - generating new accounts through targeted activity and following up leads
- Taking on a coaching role for current sales team.
- Updating the monthly reports with current team
- Closing new orders within new accounts
- Updating the CRM system and prospect lists
- Generating meetings with customer/prospect meetings within the UK
- Achieving set and agreed targets
- Answering Customer enquiries via visits, phone and e-mail
- Working closely with the consumables team
- General ad hoc duties
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant process and health & safety procedures
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management
- External Sales experience 3 years
- Industry knowledge, labelling/end users/Partners
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft based products - Office, Outlook, Syteline, CRM,
- Good Organisation Skills
- Excellent time management
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Technical knowledge of printing hardware