Quality Manager - Food & Drink Packaging
NEW VACANCY (PK6046)
QUALITY ASSURANCE & COMPLIANCE MANAGER - BRC / ISO 9001/ ISO2200
Salary plus benefits package dependent on professional experience
Our client is a leading global manufacturer and designer of innovative packaging solutions for premium food & drinks markets.
They currently require an experienced Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the Food & Drinks Packaging industry.
This challenging and exciting role covers a wide range of responsibilities involving front-line contact with customers and overseeing the Quality Assurance Department. T
The ideal candidate will have an Engineering / Quality background with BRC Audit experience, be data driven, with good communication skills and a great eye for detail.
Skilled in Quality Management Systems, BRC Compliance and ISO 9001 & 2200 you will ensure that all products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
The goal is to help promote the company reputation by ensuring that all products and services are of a high standard and capable of driving sustainable growth for the business and their clients.
- To formalise BRC accreditation for the company
- To manage compliance to ISO9001 & ISO2200
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Proven experience as Quality Manager
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods