Sales Manager – Consumables | Lubricants Food & Pharmaceutical Equipment | Europe
Global producer of specialty lubricants specifically for compressors and vacuum pumps for the food and pharmaceutical markets. Highly accredited within pharmaceutical and food production including ISO9001 & 21469 plus Kosher and Halal registrations.
Offering technically advanced products, this is a company partnering major global customers, boasting the ability to reduce maintenance requirements, improve operating efficiency and increases machine life significantly.
Sales Manager – Consumables | Lubricants Food & Pharmaceutical Equipment | Europe | €70k-€80k + OTE & 5% Bonus
Well established organisation with global coverage and part of a larger group, this is business backed by a pedigree of technological leadership and a pioneer in synthetic fluids. Close to the main markets across Europe, they are strategically placed at the centre of the European distribution routes. Selling direct and through a channel network, they provide close links and training to resellers to maximise coverage.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Commercial and sales budget for Europe and emerging China and South America markets
- Selling into the food, pharmaceutical and OEM markets
- Relationship management and growth strategy
- Developing cross border customer relationships
- Representing at trade fairs and events
Key attributes required:
- Expert in lubrication applications
- Proven track record in value solutions selling
- Industrial and distributer experience
- Experience of selling into a range of geographic areas; culture sensitive
- Based in Belgium, Holland or Germany, must speak English, Dutch (German desirable)
Outstanding opportunity to join a global group within their European division running key accounts and growing market coverage.