Site Manager | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands
Site Manager who wants a progressive career path ahead of them with a leading name in flexibles. Ambition to join a sizeable business in a senior management position, gain great exposure to multiple business functions and drive forward a thriving organisation with impressive growth plans is a must.
Site Manager | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A high quality focused leader and innovator in the flexible packaging industry. An extraordinary opportunity to join a multi-site operation that is in the process of expanding following acquisition and heavy investment. Industry specialists, they are a well established and highly reputable organisation looking for exceptional talent to become part of the next phase of their success.
As Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all site activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for P&L, health and safety, quality management, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Planning, developing and implementing strategies and KPIs for operational management and development so as to meet agreed organisational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for monitoring and measuring all quality controls and standards, implementing improvements as necessary
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Managing, developing and recruiting direct reporting staff as required within agreed budgetary guidelines
- Communicating effectively with the Site Manager, the Sales Team, Finance and Production, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that customer objectives are met
Key attributes required:
- Flexible packaging experience highly advantageous though candidates with labels experience will also be considered
- Track record dealing with clients in the Food sector, preferably working within a BRC accredited environment
- Understanding of the benefits and features of printing processes
- Effective communication skills, including good listening and telephone skills
- Good negotiations skills, able to listen for sales opportunities and deal with complaints, queries etc.
- Excellent planning, quality and time management skills
- Ability to develop and lead other managers to bring about performance improvements
On offer in return:
- Highly attractive salary and remuneration package
- A chance to grow with an outstanding company
- A chance to be at the front of expansions and execute innovative ideas and standards of service
To apply, please submit your details in the strictest of confidence.