Site Manager | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands
Site Manager who wants a progressive career path ahead of them with a leading name in flexibles. Ambition to join a sizeable business in a senior management position, gain great exposure to multiple business functions and drive forward a thriving organisation with impressive growth plans is a must.
Site Manager | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A high quality focused leader and innovator in the flexible packaging industry. An extraordinary opportunity to join a multi-site operation that is in the process of expanding following acquisition and heavy investment. Industry specialists, they are a well established and highly reputable organisation looking for exceptional talent to become part of the next phase of their success.
As Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all site activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for P&L, health and safety, quality management, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Planning, developing and implementing strategies and KPIs for operational management and development so as to meet agreed organisational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for monitoring and measuring all quality controls and standards, implementing improvements as necessary
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Managing, developing and recruiting direct reporting staff as required within agreed budgetary guidelines
- Communicating effectively with the Site Manager, the Sales Team, Finance and Production, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that customer objectives are met
Key attributes required:
- Flexible packaging experience highly advantageous though candidates with labels experience will also be considered
- Track record dealing with clients in the Food sector, preferably working within a BRC accredited environment
- Understanding of the benefits and features of printing processes
- Effective communication skills, including good listening and telephone skills
- Good negotiations skills, able to listen for sales opportunities and deal with complaints, queries etc.
- Excellent planning, quality and time management skills
- Ability to develop and lead other managers to bring about performance improvements
On offer in return:
- Highly attractive salary and remuneration package
- A chance to grow with an outstanding company
- A chance to be at the front of expansions and execute innovative ideas and standards of service
To apply, please submit your details in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Site Manager | Flexible Packaging | West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly