Business Development Manager - Heavy Duty Corrugated
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - HEAVY DUTY CORRUGATED
£ Open Depending on experience
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer with multiple sites throughout the UK. They provide corrugated cases, die cuts and high quality printed corrugated products to a wide range of market sectors including FMCG markets. This role is for the Heavy Duty / Industrial Sector.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated Business Development Manager to cover the North West. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the candidate will become an integral member of the Sales Team and will have responsibility for both New Business Development and Key Account Management.
The role is approximately 70% targeting new business and 30% account management.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling Heavy Duty/Industrial Packaging within the corrugated sector, although candidates with a proven track record for developing new business would be considered.
- Identify and win new business in line with the company's strategic plan
- Achieve new sales and key account targets
- Maintain current customer base and develop added value opportunities
- Manage new and existing accounts within their CRM system
Knowledge and Experience:
- Preferably minimum of 2 years' sales experience, ideally within the corrugated packaging sector
- Good organisational skills, able to manage a large territory effectively
- An entrepreneurial self-starter, capable of working remotely from site
- Knowledge of Solution Selling techniques
- History of opening new business
- Experienced in managing and developing Key Accounts
- Good commercial and technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driving license
Apply for Business Development Manager - Heavy Duty Corrugated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly