New Business Development Manager - Corrugated Packaging
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
TERRITORY NORTH EAST (from Scottish Borders down to North Yorkshire)
£35K - £45K + Bonus + Company Car + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Our Client is a leading Corrugated Packaging manufacturer, they are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the North East and focus on winning new, middle range accounts (annual spend £50K-300K).
My client will consider candidates from a corrugated packaging, solid board or litho packaging background.
My client is looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running and be a hungry and competent at winning new business. As well as targeting new business, you will be responsible for managing any new accounts brought on board.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Actively seek and identify new business opportunities and convert to increase customer base.
- Develop the business relationships with existing customers, monitoring order levels and maximising new business opportunities with these customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with good computer literacy
- Experienced in both new business development and account management
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong communication skills
- Good phone manor
- Excellent organisational skills