Cut & Crease Operator - Days! - Corrugated Packaging
CUT & CREASE OPERATOR - DAYS!
£ Flexible Depending on Experience
*** Die cutting is busy here so lots of o/t. The company start at 6:00am finish 4:30pm and run most Saturdays ***
Our client is an independent manufacturer of litholam, plain and flexo printed corrugated packaging based in South Wales.
They are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Operator to run their Bobst type machine running corrugated. They have 2 auto 1600 x 1200 machines, that run at around 4000 $ per hour.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Ensure the smooth running of the Cut & Crease machines
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented