If you are looking for a Service Engineer role where you will be working away for up to 80% of the time, then we have a role to suit you! You will be working for the UK office of a major market leading European manufacturer of end of line packaging machinery & robotic turnkey solutions.
SALARY: up to £50,000
· circa £5,000 Overtime
· Company Car
LOCATION: Covering the UK (75%) & Europe (25%) you will be HOMEBASED. Very occasional trips worldwide outside Europe.
Ideally you will be living on the M6 corridor or in the East Midlands.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke-On-Trent, Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton
JOB SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Service & Commissioning Engineer - Machinery & Robotic Systems : Food & FMCG
This is a Service & Commissioning Engineer role and you will be responsible for the installation & commissioning of new machinery & robotic systems and for the service of already installed equipment.
75% of your time will be working across the UK, with 25% (mostly 1 week trips) spent in Europe with occasional trips worldwide.
REQUIREMENTS: Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Service & Commissioning Engineer - Machinery & Robotic Systems : Food & FMCG
· You MUST have a current proven track record as a Service & / or Commissioning Engineer ideally with hands on experience of packaging or process machinery used in the food or FMCG markets.
· The company will consider your application, if you are an exceptional Maintenance Engineer wanting to move into a Field Service Engineer role IF you have hands on packaging or process machinery experience within the food or FMCG markets.
· You MUST be prepared to travel extensively within UK, Europe and occasionally further afield
· You WILL be a qualified Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineer and be both able and willing to spend 25% of your time working in Europe.
· You WILL have experience of PLC / HMI programming, fault finding & interrogation.
We are a well established and renowned European manufacturer of end of line packaging machinery & robotic turnkey systems supplying the food & FMCG markets.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.