Business Development Manager - Premium Packaging / Cartons
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PREMIUM PACKAGING / PRINTED FOLDED CARTONS
ANY UK LOCATION / HOMEBASED
£40K-55K Basic + Commission (2% and 1% sales commission for new business and new from existing sales) + Fully Expensed Company Car OR Car Allowance + Pension + 25 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays
Our client is an international print and packaging operation with two premium printed packaging sites in the UK manufacturing high end tube wraps and premium printed folded cartons into the beer, wines & spirits sector, giftware and cosmetics markets. Our client can also manufacture digital PSL and wet glue labels and product swing tags.
Due to recent investment, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their UK business development team and grow within the organisation; you will be responsible for selling B1 UV Litho Cartons with foiling, embossing and glue folding.
The chosen candidate will predominately focus on new business sales. The sales target for year one is £350K - £400K and then the sales targets for years two and three are £600K - £800K.
- Sourcing and winning new business selling a diverse range of products such as Litho printed folded cartons, tube wraps with multiple embellishments, digital and wet glue labels and product swing tags
- Using well trusted sales techniques to maximise sales for the packaging business across the product range
- Building strong and long-lasting commercial relationships creating real opportunities for future sales growth within the packaging division
Key Attributes Required:
- Positive sales approach, good connections and wide sector knowledge
- Ability to build long standing customer relationships focussing on every account with positivity and clarity
- Experience and confidence to develop innovation and quality within the account