Business Development Manager - Labels & Ribbons
NEW VACANCY! (PK6070)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SOUTH / MIDLANDS
£30-45K + Bonus Averaging 40% of Salary + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Additional Benefits
Our client is looking to for a dynamic individual to join their Sales team, focused on driving new business sales of plain & printed self-adhesive labels, ribbons and desktop label printers into a wide range of Retail, Manufacturing, FMCG and Distribution markets.
Labels knowledge / expertise is preferred and the ideal candidate should be able to quickly understand the value proposition, identify opportunities within these sectors and work with the existing team to deliver growth within this key area.
This role is field based with regular contact with your support team and management onsite.
Person Specification / Essential Attributes:
- Has energy, drive and a positive attitude to developing new business.
- Ability to understand the product offering and market users and will have a consultative approach to solutions sales.
- Is highly motivated towards exceeding targets and goals.
- Good at building long-term relationships with Customers and colleagues alike.
- The candidate needs to possess strong communication skills, both in presentation and written format.
- A team player with a team-based approach to the sales process.
- Has situational fluency and is able to fully understand the Customers' business challenges.
- Be able to clearly articulate how the company proposition/ solution solves the business challenge for the Customer with a rapid return on investment.
- Is able to respond in a timely, professional manner to Customers' requirements even in a high-pressure environment.
- Has an ability to learn quickly.
- Is innovative and brings new ideas to the team.
- Is willing to work out of hours when deadlines need to be met.
- Prepared to abide by the employees' responsibilities as outlined in the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Extensive experience of selling to manufacturers, 3PL companies and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record
- Knowledge of the label industry supply chain