Key Account Manager | Paper Board & Flexible Packaging Solutions | UK & Ireland
7 days left
- Full Time
A chance to work for one of the most rapidly growing, forward thinking and distinguished businesses across the packaging industry. With multisite and multiple manufacturing solutions the company offer a unique solutions-led service, working proactively to provide an exciting and benchmarking profile to attract the best clients in the world.
Key Account Manager | Paper Board & Flexible Packaging Solutions | UK & Ireland | £40k-£50k
For many decades the company has experienced year on year growth with detailed investment plans helping increase capacity. Development on a new integrated system has allowed the sales team to seamlessly cross sell the different products on offer from the multiple sites across the UK. This has created a market leading edge for the company when attracting some of their biggest customers.
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building key relationships with decision makers in SME and blue chip businesses
- Proactively cross selling full product offering across the business
- Sourcing and winning new business opportunities throughout the UK
- Conducting detailed visits with prospecting and existing customer base
- Liaising with various departments within the business to ensure a smooth transition from initial order to delivery
Key attributes required:
- Great track record in external sales is essential for this role
- Ability to build extensive relationships with key decision makers
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Paper board or flexible packaging background would be desirable
- Self motivated to go out and open the right doors for the business
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the world’s elite packaging operations. APPLY NOW.
Apply for Key Account Manager | Paper Board & Flexible Packaging Solutions | UK & Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly