Casemaker Setter / Operator (Day Shift) - Corrugated Packaging
CASEMAKER SETTER / OPERATOR - DAY SHIFT!
£ Open (Depending on Experience) + 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 6am to 2:30pm
Our Client is an independent cardboard box factory. They supply large and small businesses with quality boxes. They are currently looking to recruit a Casemaker Operator to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be operating a Martin 616.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Monitor and control quality
- Maximise machine efficiencies
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- To follow all quality systems and procedures within the department
- Conduct planned maintenance
- To work in line with lean manufacturing principles
- Ability to work under strict deadline and targets