NEW VACANCY! (PK6776)
3 X MACHINE OPERATORS
COMMUTABLE FROM CAMBRIDGESHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE / NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Hours of Work:
6am To 2pm - £11:50 p/h
2pm To 10pm - £12.50 p/h
10pm To 6am (Five Nights) - £13.00 p/h
Our client will require flexibility between the shifts. When the night shift is running, you will be required to work that shift, and when it is not required you will be allocated one of the day shifts according to the needs of the business at that time. Our client will of course take into account people's preferences where they can and will discuss in more detail at interview.
Our client is a manufacturer for the construction, packaging, print & display markets and are one of the leading sustainable suppliers in Europe, due to continued growth, they have positions for three operators to train on their flagship lamination machine, with the potential of cross training on other machines in the business.
You do not need specific experience on a lamination machine, their machine is bespoke therefore candidates from a corrugated or cartonboard background who have machine experience, running a line, manging an assistant on their machine etc would be suitable
- You must be flexible between shifts
- Ensure good communication at shift changeovers.
- Running the machine to high standards, the quality must be maintained throughout the run using the equipment and processes available. This includes accurately recording data on set up / run sheets.
- SFDC - all time must be recorded to the correct stage or task being carried out.
- Alongside SFDC, it is crucial Clarity is used accurately.
- Logging on and off jobs in a timely manner must be done.
- Time on breakdown or time waiting booked on SFDC must be used efficiently by all Personnel.
- Continuous improvement, using a systematic approach is an essential part of the company strategy.
- This relies on all Personnel suggesting improvements to keep the company moving forward continually.
- It is vital to the success of the Company, for everyone to work together in a team environment, with enthusiasm and a constant strive for continuous improvement.
- Ensure good housekeeping and maintenance of equipment
- Liaise, communicate, and ask questions.
- Be prepared to cover the responsibilities of the other Operators during times of sickness / absence where possible.