Office Based BDM - Industrial Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK6076)
OFFICE BASED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING
£22-28K dependent on experience + Performance Bonus + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Pension Scheme + Mileage & Expenses
Hours of Work: 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday / 8am-3pm Fridays
Our client is a leading supplier of industrial packaging to blue chip companies in a range of UK markets including agriculture, building and construction, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, waste and recycling.
They have a current requirement for an experienced Business Development Manager who is self-motivated, ambitious and experienced in B2B sales. The role will suit those with entrepreneurial flair and a desire to work their way up to the top through hard work, success and innovation.
To be considered for this role you will be a business to business professional with experience of identifying new business opportunities and influencing customers at all levels.
- To manage and develop a portfolio of existing accounts and develop new business where possible.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of one year B2B experience in sales
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own vehicle
- Have experience within the packaging industry
- Be competent using MS office products - particularly Excel