Sales Account Manager - Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK6137)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - Packaging SOUTH EAST
£36K + 4% commission on all sales + Personal and Company Bonus + Company Car Scheme + Workplace Pension
***** This package & basic salary is genuinely flexible for the right candidate *****
Our Client is a dynamic and successful sales and marketing company, established over 70 years. Product range and service focuses on designing and producing high quality branded labels, tickets, bags, packaging and promotional items at highly competitive prices. They have a very wide customer base, though specialise in supplying to the garment industry, promotional industry, mid to top end retailers and charities. The goods are supplied from their UK, Hong Kong, China, Turkey and India offices.
The current sales area is about £450K with budget £525k. There is excellent potential to double this. They have one sales area that has even been grown from £250k to over £2 million in 5 years.
The Client is results driven with sales and company meetings every quarter focused on targets, which trigger potential company quarterly and yearly bonuses. They have a strong integrity and quality ethic at all levels and operate their own company quality management system.
Due to a dramatic increase in sales, they are looking to continue to drive sales forward and are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their close-knit team and very busy working environment.
Previous experience of labelling and/or packaging and/or promotional industry would be adventurous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for key work to maximise sales, including client meetings, phone calls including following up mailshots, and networking via exhibitions and social media
- Winning new accounts and growing existing accounts
- Responsible for sales plans and achieving sales targets
- Responsible for large / complex projects from enquiry to production order placement
- Working with an Administrator in the best way to complete all sales and purchasing tasks relating to each customer order
- Planning and coordinating the work schedule
- Responsible for resolving complex client issues
- Hungry for new business with excellent sales skills
- Excellent account management skills
- A genuine team player
- A personality with both charm and charisma
- Commercially very aware
- Computer literate