Regional Sales Manager - Labelling Solutions
NEW VACANCY! (PK6148)
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - LABELLING SOLUTIONS
ANY UK LOCATION / HOME BASED
Salary £35-50K + Car + Benefits
Our client is a highly profitable company with the security and backing of a privately owned group who supply thermal transfer equipment, online printers and auto ID systems as well as plain and printed labels & consumables into a wide range of markets in the UK.
With accelerating organic growth they are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager, to take on a portfolio of key accounts and to drive forward new business. The territory and portfolio of accounts will depend on geographic location of the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record for labels, ribbons, desktop printers or handheld scanners. Experience of selling into chemical and compliance markets would also be very advantageous.
- To be the first point of contact between the company and customers.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities within existing customer base.
- Drive new business for specified market in line with company vision.
- Develop leads into new business opportunities and customers.
- Responsibility to support customer base with product selection where necessary.
- Compiling reports on an accurate basis as required by management.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with potential customers through effective communication and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Maintain accurate records using the agreed systems and ensures all customer files are well organised.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
- IT literate (MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the internet).