Business Development Manager - Extruded PE / Collation Film
LATEST VACANCY! (PK6149)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EXTRUDED PE / COLLATION FILM
ANY UK LOCATION
£Highly Competitive Basic Salary (flexible depending on level of experience) + Commission + Car + Pension + Healthcare + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer supplying co-extruded PE shrink film, collation film and mono layer shrink film, printed up to 8 colour into a variety of markets from drinks to food, personal care to industrial.
Due to strategic growth plans, they are currently looking to recruit a home or office-based Business Development Manager to expand and enhance their established sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales background in the PE film market and will be able to hit the ground running.
With a huge supporting infra-structure to help to develop sales, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative company with clear progression plans.
Our client is offering an attractive salary package to seek a high calibre candidate.
- A proven track record of retaining, growing and winning new business
- A wide exposure to business relationships with blue chip companies
- Keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Able to use own initiative in decision making
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills