Packaging Office Administrator
NEW VACANCY! (PK6151)
PACKAGING OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Salary dependent on experience + 25 days holiday plus public holidays
Our client is a manufacturer of innovative packaging for industrial and agricultural markets. A growing company with a strong focus on product development and product innovation.
With a secure stable workforce, the company is looking for a full time Administrator to join their team. The role is in effect all administrative tasks associated with running a business.
- Liaising with customers
- Processing sales orders
- Generating invoices for sales orders
- Arranging deliveries
- Stock Control
- Purchase order entry
- GRN generation
- Credit control
- Producing customer statements
- Registering bank account payments and receipts
- Producing Sales Data and reports
- Liaising with and supporting the external sales team
- Government reports such as VAT and Instrat.
- The above are the core tasks but not an exhaustive list
- A superb knowledge of Excel
- A strong knowledge of Sage Line 50
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Navision