E-Cigarette / Vape Market BDM - Multi-Layer Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK6150)
E-CIGARETTE / VAPE MARKET BDM - MULTI-LAYER LABELS
ANY UK LOCATION
Attractive salary based on experience + Commission + Company Car
Our client specialises in the production of printed packaging for a variety of markets. The company are looking to appoint an accomplished Business Development Manager for their award winning business.
This role is responsible for planning and carrying out new and existing business development activities to grow the company's market share in the UK digital and flexo labels marketplace.
You should be of graduate calibre or equivalent, have a steady track record in new business development selling flexo and digital printed self-adhesive labels with a good business acumen, commitment and a positive "can do" attitude. This is a National role.
Flexo or Digital Peel & Reveal /Multilayer experience is preferred. The successful candidate must be comfortable with the culture and unique demands of the vape & e-cig supply chain.
- To maintain a high standard of communications in order to optimise business relationships and revenue with new and existing customers.
- Proactively identify and develop new business in high end digital and flexo labelling.
- Meet sales and value-added targets as detailed in the business plan, measured at monthly performance reviews.
- To respond to and follow up sales enquiries by whichever medium.
- To monitor, analyse, record and report on activities and provide relevant management information and to maintain and develop the customer prospect database.
- To carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- To liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- To communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Sales skills are essential - you must have a background and previous experience in a sales / business development role, within a pressure sensitive labelling manufacturing environment.
- An awareness of market pricing to reduce margin erosion and drive profitable sales.
- Technical labelling knowledge is preferable.
- Other primary packaging for E-Cigarette or Vaping markets will be considered.
- Be target-driven with a passion for sales.