New Business Development Manager - Cartons
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Up to Circa £40K + Company Car + Stakeholder Pension + 20 Days + Bank Holidays
Our client is based in the East Midlands and has a strong background in Print and Packaging production. They have an impressive Kit list and a good client base in Non-Contact Food, Household and Cosmetics Markets
They are now looking for a BDM to help grow the Packaging Side of the Business focussing on Printed Cartons and Rigid Boxes.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must have a track record in new business development.
- Able to work on own initiative, therefore self-motivated with excellent communication skills, able to sell solutions as well as quality and service.
- Be comfortable, experienced and capable with commercial negotiations.
- Achieve agreed sales and added value new business targets for the territory.
- Developing in conjunction with management, yearly budgets/quarterly sales plans and appropriate quantified action plans.
- Excellent organisational skills including follow-up and accountability.
- A sense of urgency, to address requests effectively without neglect to details.
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times