Internal Account Executive | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands
Forward thinking company who has cleverly invested in modern equipment and reaped the benefits with numerous awards. This highly current digital print company requires an Internal Account Executive to support their operation and to be part of the outstanding team who are bringing about further growth and improvement.
Internal Account Executive | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands | £24k-£28k
Established for over 30 years the company has moved with the times and has successfully expanded into the digital market, specialising in high volume, self adhesive label production. Ongoing investment has provided the latest kit and a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious Internal Account Executive looking to up-skill and progress.
With responsibility for a portfolio of key accounts, the successful applicant will:
- Ensure that these long standing clients are well serviced and provided with the service they have come to expect
- Ensure all clients are fully aware of the company’s full product offering and be able to make suggestions and advise client on best options for their needs – upselling and cross selling where appropriate
- Support the Production Manager in all administration tasks
- Provide advice and support to staff, clients and suppliers on any and all print related matters
Diverse and busy role requiring:
- Strong customer service qualities and excellent client focus – essential
- Proactive attitude to work – previous experience in telesales or key account management would be advantageous
- Good all round knowledge of print and ideally, packaging
- The ability to complete print administration accurately and efficiently
- Proven IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A strong team player
If you are based in the West Midlands and are looking for the next step in your career within digital print, send your CV to be of immediate consideration for the shortlist.