New Business Development Manager - Cartons
NEW VACANCY! (PK6162)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
HOMEBASED - ANY UK LOCATION
Up to Circa £40K + Company Car + Stakeholder Pension + 20 Days + Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established business based in the Midlands and has a strong background in Print and Packaging production. Our client is looking to grow the packaging side of their business selling printed folded cartons and rigid boxes to non-food markets.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has existing contacts as the role will be focussed on new business
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must have a track record in new business development.
- Experience selling Printed Folded Cartons or Rigid Boxes / Presentation Packaging
- Able to work on own initiative, therefore self-motivated with excellent communication skills, able to sell solutions as well as quality and service.
- Be comfortable, experienced and capable with commercial negotiations.
- Achieve agreed sales and added value new business targets for the territory.
- Developing in conjunction with management, yearly budgets/quarterly sales plans and appropriate quantified action plans.
- Excellent organisational skills including follow-up and accountability.
- A sense of urgency, to address requests effectively without neglect to details.
- Cold calling prospect clients
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times