Business Development Manager | Conventional Corrugated Packaging | North Home Counties
1 day left
- Full Time
A chance to join one of the worlds biggest corrugated manufacturers with a UK multisite operation and exposure throughout Europe and the Americas. With exceptional in house training and growth opportunities this is your chance to create your own stamp on the packaging world.
Business Development Manager | Conventional Corrugated Packaging | North Home Counties | Excellent Salary + Uncapped Commission
One of the largest providers of paper-based packaging in the world. Offering full in house design, manufacture and delivery this is an unrivalled opportunity to join an exceptional and reputable player within the packaging industry. Recent focuses have been to provide recyclable materials and innovate new product ranges to give them a USP in the market place.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling conventional corrugated solutions
- Working with a strategic approach to grow and develop existing and new accounts
- Covering the South East/Northern Home Counties
- Managing your own diary with full autonomy
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business within the corrugated industry
- Ability to create long standing relationships with a wide range of customers
- Ability to work as part of an extensive team is key
- Self motivated and proactive to ensure goals and targets are met
Fantastic opportunity to work with a true global market leader within corrugated packaging.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Conventional Corrugated Packaging | North Home Counties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly