Area Sales Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK6224)
AREA SALES MANAGER
SOUTH OF ENGLAND/MIDLANDS
Salary £25-35K + Commission
Our Client is a well-established, well invested & profitable UK Label Manufacturer with additional European manufacturing facilities at their disposal. They have invested heavily in new equipment and facilities at the company premises and have seen steady growth of 6-8% year on year for the last 5 years.
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover from South of the M62 corridor down to the South Coast.
The client needs someone to focus on sales of office labels, typical products are A4 sheet labels, desktop labels and warning labels. The role is a mix of existing account management & new business, with a focus on targeting small to medium accounts to offer fast service and good profit margins.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Required to manage existing business and account manage the established customers, while hunting down new business opportunities within the territory.
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for a quality driven customer service within the territory, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth in the territory through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- You will need to be willing to attend trade shows, network, use the internet to research, be confident on the phone to warm up leads and be expected to be pro-active in finding new business.
- Building up relationships both internally and externally you will plan, organise and prioritise effectively, working on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must possess a proven track record of attracting and retaining profitable business within the labels market.
- You will have the ability to deal with key decision makers from the factory up to board level with excellent presentation skills.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements in the territory, working with Sales Manager and Site Manager to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Assisting quoting and report as and when required.
- The job holder is responsible for delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.