Business Development Manager - Cartons
NEW VACANCY! (PK6205)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Midlands Or North
Genuinely Open on Basic Salary + Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Private Pension
Our client is an independent, highly successful manufacturer of printed folding cartons, supplying into a range of markets including food to go, food, and luxury gift markets. Our client manufacturers printed folded cartons in-house which are litho printed up to 6 colour plus Varnishes / Specialist Varnish.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated New Business Development Manager to focus on the food to go and food market sectors, candidates must have a background selling cartons.
Our client is looking for a tenacious, driven candidate who has the drive to succeed, you will be joining a team of three other External BDMs, there are no restrictions on the territory and although our client is looking for someone to focus on new business there is the option to take over some existing accounts and you must be able to handle your own accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company who invest in training and development of staff and who have experienced significant growth in recent years.
Our client doesn't currently have a Sales Manager / Director therefore there is the potential for career progression in the future.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- To pro-actively seek and target new business opportunities in the above market sectors
- To retain, manage and develop business once secured
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record of sales success within the carton board market as well as the desire to succeed
- You will have a desire to sell, technical competency, excellent communication skills and commercial awareness
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market sector
- Develop and maintain professional customer relationships to improve the flow of communication, understanding and increase loyalty to the business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential for this role
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team