Business Development Manager - Luxury Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK6129)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ANY UK LOCATION
Salary Guide: Up to £55K - this is genuinely flexible for the right candidate + Commission + Car
Our Client is a leading luxury packaging company based in the UK, they supply a wide range of clients with a comprehensive range of luxury bags, rigid boxes, suit covers, ribbons, tissues etc.
Our client is going through an impressive period of growth and investment including opening multiple overseas offices.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to target various market sectors including high end fashion retailers / brands, beauty / cosmetics, confectionery, E Commerce, Hotels, Jewellery and food to name a few.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Prospecting and generating new business selling the companies full product offering
- Managing and developing all of your own accounts once won
- Good business acumen - numerate and commercially aware.
- The ability to recognise good business opportunities and develop a comprehensive proposal that will offer the customer srong benefits and develop long-term relationships.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise well.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential as is a proven background in sales.
My client is realistic in their expectation of new business generated, my client is looking for a drive and proactive candidate who has the desire to perform well and succeed within a well-established business who is one of the market leaders in luxury packaging