BDM - S.A Labels & Narrow Web Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK6233)
BDM - S.A LABELS & NARROW WEB PACKAGING
Negotiable package to include incentives, car/allowance, pension etc with a guideline basic salary circa £40K.
Our Client is a long established, industry leading manufacturer of self-adhesive labels and associated products offering extensive flexo and digital print solutions. With a range of high-end in house print, decoration and finishing capabilities up to ten colours with de-lam, re-lam and printing on the adhesive or backing. In-line decoration such as metallic features and textured print. Also producing multi-layer and extended content complex labels. Long or short runs, variable data work, right through to offline finishing and plain label production.
The company have significantly restructured their team and are looking to add a Regional BDM to their successful team with a focus on identifying and developing new longer run accounts with values from £20-40K+ per annum.
Core business is currently in the food sector, however the vast experience and technical know-how in the team with the technology available, means that most markets have been serviced at some point.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales of labels, ribbons, tickets, unsupported films, sachets, pouches etc and be able to generate their own leads. There is an internal lead generation team in place however the focus for this appointment is to employ someone willing to attend trade shows, network, use the internet to research, be confident on the phone to warm up leads and be expected to be pro-active in finding new business.
- Identify new business opportunities in a range of markets
- Provide solutions to customer's labelling & packaging requirements
- Devise sales and marketing strategies and plans to achieve ambitious and targeted growth
- Work closely with the rest of the executive team to develop the company's strategy and business plans
- Identify and develop new lines of business and revenue opportunities
- Meet and exceed customer expectations and deliver the best possible customer service
- Promote the Company brand
- Understand the importance of meeting and exceeding sales targets in line with business expectations. They will have the ability to create, implement and execute on commercial engagements and produce accurate forecasting reports
- Success in this role will require a professional and highly organised approach combined with excellent communication skills, business acumen and relationship building.
- Have good commercial awareness within the labelling & packaging industry and customer understanding.
- Have an aptitude for working as part of a team.
This is an innovative company with a growing portfolio of products and substantial investment into new equipment and strategic growth.