NEW VACANCY (PK6851)
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Up to Circa. £26K (flexibility for the right candidate)
Our client is a market leading Folding Carton Manufacturer supplying predominately FMCG packaging. Based in the North West of England our client has an exceptional reputation for their outstanding levels of quality and service.
They are now looking to recruit an Account Executive to join their team, our client is looking for a hands-on candidate who has the ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision, you will carry excellent interpersonal skills to sustain effective relationships with employees at all levels and external customers and suppliers. As well as effectively manage their Customer requirements whilst ensuring the companies objectives are fulfilled.
- Generate Sales and Production Orders
- Price the Sales order using the customer pricing structure
- Gather full carton specification and create on the ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Attend new job meetings with the Production Managers
- Enter customer deliveries and optimise transport
- Calculate the quantity of board required and generate purchase order
- Manage VMI processes & customer forecasts
- Manage aged board and aged finished goods stocks
- Maintain board control document
- Accurately maintain carton specification documents
- Provide customer requested information i.e. stock reports etc.
- Attend customer visits (on/off site)
- Effectively manage customer service issues
- Cover Peers during Holiday or Sickness
- Outwork - Liaise with European supply network (internal/external)
- Resolve invoice queries
- Hit monthly target for Margin Improvement projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educational qualifications that demonstrate proficiency at 'A' Level standard.
- A good level of Maths and English and Excel
- Excellent communications Skills
- Be extremely meticulous with detailed information whilst working to deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to work to deadlines with flexibility and enthusiasm
- Works well in a pressurised environment and able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to understand ERP systems
- Ability to work in an organised and tidy manner
- Ability to follow department processes