NEW VACANCY! (PK7058)
Salary £25K - £30K OTE + Bonus + Death in Service Benefit + Healthcare
Our client are a converter of plain & printed polypropylene, laminates and special films, primarily servicing large UK food manufacturers, in bakery, morning goods, snacks and confectionery type markets.
They are currently looking for a Customer focused Account Executive to join their diverse and successful team. This is a technical role which involves working closely with global suppliers for technically diverse and bespoke products for individual applications. For this reason, someone with a solid creative / technical brain would be ideal for this position.
Full training will be given, including the different print processes, material properties and supplier and customer relationship management but if you already have experience in any of these areas that would be very beneficial.
- Your aim is to generate a first class service level.
- You will be building relationships over a period of time with customers and suppliers alike.
- You will be expected to travel from time to time, with or without customers to Europe and the Far East.
- Managing projects from reviewing artworks & proofs to passing off on press.
- Make sure clients always have a good quality product available to them, whenever they need it.
- A previous track record in a customer service or purchasing role will be beneficial.
Looking for a business to recognise your commercial strengths and invest in you for the long term?
Our client has a track record of developing people and for them to move around the business after an initial period has been completed. They have a Commercial Academy which is structured to train and develop employees as a team and individually. This helps develop technical skills but also personal skills that you can take into everyday life and relationships. They are genuinely passionate about training and developing each of the team.