Award winning group with a particular focus on offering innovation in the luxury packaging sector within the food, cosmetics and personal care markets. Entering their most exciting and critical stage of development to date they have a newly created role for an Account Executive to work with a portfolio of high profile clients.
Account Executive | Carton Packaging | Kent | £25k-£30k
Supported by excellent customer service and excellent production facilities, our client is a complete packaging provider with strategic partners worldwide. Supplying high profile national and global brands, services range from high volume low cost cartons to attractive and multifaceted retail ready packaging, full packaging management and contract filling.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Handling enquiries for a full range of packaging products
- Managing the process from enquiry; estimating through to production and despatch
- Managing, organising and prioritising daily workflow schedules for all estimates and tenders
- Using CRM systems on a daily basis to produce jobs
- Identifying opportunities to increase services provided to the client in order to maximise account profitability and customer satisfaction
Key attributes required:
- Experience of client services within the packaging sector would be an advantage
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be computer literate – IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
With a commanding reputation, some of the industry's leading accreditations and an unrivalled portfolio of enterprise clients, if you think you have what it takes to add to their success, submit your CV today for a confidential conversation.
£25k-£30k + pension, healthcare & 24 days holiday + stats