In the current climate, a number of our clients are putting steps in place and want to be ready to move quickly once when we return to normality. With that in mind, this client, like many others, has instructed us to begin the process of identifying potential candidates for the following role:
Award winning, multi-site national corrugated group boasting innovative design solutions, plus full manufacturing capabilities. Unmissable opportunity to enhance your career prospects whilst enjoying a highly competitive basic salary with a well-established and successful business excelling in the market.
Account Executive | Corrugated | East Midlands | £27k-£33k
Part of a larger group, this industry leading corrugated manufacturer have expanded their technical expertise over the years, but corrugated is still at the forefront of their solutions for a range of client bases. An outstanding opportunity to work for a creative and progressive company that’s leading the way in a dynamic industry.
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Account Director, working in a team of 7
- Managing client requirements from initial brief through to product delivery
- Proactively identifying opportunities for account growth
- Building strong, long-standing relationships with clients
- Working with internal departments to ensure projects are run on time and to brief
Key attributes required:
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in corrugated is desirable, although not essential as other forms of packaging will be considered
- Proven background in customer services, preferably account management
- Impeccable communication skills is a prerequisite
Interested? Submit your details to be considered.